Graphic Design Internship
- Design images and banners for web, social media, and print.
- Design program books and handouts for conferences and events.
- Design infographics for web, social media, and print.
- Design and layout publications and newsletters for web and print.
- Design logos for web and print.
- Shoot and edit photos of conferences and events.
- Assist in simple video editing and videography.
- Currently enrolled graduate or advanced undergraduate students (juniors/ seniors), or recent graduates (within one year of graduation).
- Working toward a degree in a relevant field (e.g. communications, journalism, broadcast, media production, marketing, or similar fields).
- Excellent command of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. (Above average user ability).
- Ability to skillfully and effectively use Adobe InDesign to produce program books and publications.
- Ability to shoot video and edit it. (desired but not required).
- Experience in Adobe After Effects (desired but not required).
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
What you will learn
- Experience and understanding of the design and implementation of media strategies.
- Social media and marketing experience including innovation, analytics, and media production.
- Understanding the think tank nature and scope of work.
- Access, exposure, and connections to the DC think tank scene.
- Experience and information in US Middle East policy and US–Arab relations.
To apply, please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject “Graphic Design Internship.”
- A cover letter explaining your motivation to apply, interest in the position, and relevant skills
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Work sample
*Applications that do not include all three items will NOT be considered.